Call Now: 01360 504250

Baxters

In 1868, George Baxter, formerly gardener for the Duke of Richmond and Gordon on the Gordon Castle Estate, opened a small grocery shop in the village of Fochabers. Here, in the back shop, his wife Margaret began making jams and jellies with fruits from the local area. They were an instant hit with the Duke and his many guests and Baxters delicious products quickly found their way to the table at Gordon Castle. Read more here.

7 Item(s)

per page

7 Item(s)

per page